Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Home Alone

Kristen is in CO this week, helping some of her family, and that leaves me...Home Alone, with the boys. We are making it, so far...after all, it is only day 2 :)
Not that I have ever taken her for granted, but, it is an interesting experience that every man should HAVE to go through. I think it is easy to look over how much gets done around the house...and that is with it being me...and I am not nearly as exacting as Kristen is when it comes to cleanliness.
So, stay tuned. Jaden is at school, the other two are down for naps...and I had time to post. We shall see if I am able to again this week :)
BTW, I did watch the game last night and even let the boys stay up long enough to watch the 3D commercials...which were pathetic...let me pass on my congratulations to Jeremy who is probably still smiling.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Your right he is still smiling and what a game!

Unknown said...

I talked with Kristen yesterday. I'm sorry she has to go through this. I'm praying Danielle will get better. Think about your dad when he had the four of you at a young age. New appreciation.

Search This Blog