Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Answered prayer

We are on our way home...in the dallas/fort worth airport. At dinnertime, we sat down and, of course, the kids wanted items from different places. Now, after the first flight I would not say that Kristen or I were high on the patience meter...but, wanting a little peace during dinner, I acquiesced and got the food from the multiple locations. As Kristen and I passed out the food, Jaden bowed his head to pray and then began eating. A moment later, a God-sent messenger arrived and told us that dinner was on him and he gave me 20 dollars. He said that his dad was always nice and went to multiple locations for them and watching me do that for the kids and then seing Jaden praying..I guess it gave him a fond memory and he shared in that with us. We were all pretty floored at his gesture and it totally changed our attitudes and our outlooks for our dinnertime.

No comments:

Search This Blog