Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to the love of my Life

Happy Birthday honey!

You are more beautiful today than you were when we met...and yes, I really mean that :)

I just thought I would jot down a few things to tell you I love you:

- I love what an incredible mother you are. Our children are so blessed to have you and if not for the way you worked your magic in this family...we would not be anything close to what we are today.

- I love what an incredible woman you are. The way you share your life, your feelings, your heart with others...the way that you have made a great life out of difficult circumstances and the way the you see the world is a blessing to me and to everyone that we come in contact with.

- I love what an incredible faith you have developed. I have seen you change over the last few years as you have grasped what God means to you...to have a relationship with Him and how you want to share that with those around you. That has been amazing for me to watch, is an amazing example that you set for our kids and I truly believe you have been an awesome influence on many around us.

So many more things to say...but some stuff has to be left for the letter...

I love you and wish you the happiest of birthdays!

1 comment:

Kristen Moffitt said...

How did I get so lucky? I love you and Thank you for the words that just warm my heart! All my love!

Search This Blog