Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fathers Day

Wanted to share about Father's Day and post my cards, which were awesome.  I can't let the post go by without mentioning that Kristen decided to buy a new gas grill as my Father's Day gift.  She has certainly been missing the ease with which you can cook up burgers and brats since our last grill died...and I think this was an easy pick for her this year :) and it even came a little early since she needed my help in getting it out of the van. 
As for actual day, I woke up to a balloon, some other small gifts and a plethora of cards to read.  Kristen always does a great job of getting all the boys involved and this year was no different.

Here are the cards:


I also want to put down here how grateful I am to be a Dad and to have the wonderful family that I have.  God has blessed me tremendously and I am glad to have this holiday as a reminder of that.

No comments:

Search This Blog