Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Boys began basketball

The boys began basketball yesterday, which will keep either or both Kristen and I pretty busy on Saturdays for the next several months.
Jacob is excited and they will mainly do drills and teach the boys the basic skills to build upon.  We will see how it goes.
For Jaden, I have to say that it seemed that things went well for week 1, but I am keeping things in context considering he told me that he had no interest in playing basketball.  You have to know that those words were like a sucker punch to the kidneys for dear old dad.  I mean, come on!  A Moffitt...One of my boys saying that they are not wanting to play basketball?!  I am not really sure how we will handle that.  Hopefully the game bug will bite him for my sake :)

Ultimately, whatever he wants to do will be fine of course, but please don't make me mourn the loss of my son following more in my footsteps this early.  I would like to wallow in fantasy land a little longer.

No comments:

Search This Blog