Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

iPad

So...I caved. I bought the iPad this last week. This is my first post with it. I am already using it for work email and have downloaded a number of free interactive books for the kids...but I have ALOT to learn if it is going to be as useful as what I am ultimately hoping for. I did buy the more expensive version so that I can enable the data plan outside of the LAN functionality, but I have yet to enable it. I am looking to enable that and take the data plan off of my phone...make it a phone only again, if at&t will let me do that...
Anyway, stay tuned and I will probably post more about how I like the iPad and what I am using it for...though I really need to figu out how to add pictures to blog posts while on the iPad.

No comments:

Search This Blog