Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day


Had a great valentines day with the family today.  Above is a compilation of the valentines cards I received.  Jaden drew everyone individual cards with pictures on them, Jacob filled out his school valentines for us as well and Kristen gave me a very nice card as well.  It is neat to celebrate any and all times that we can together.




Kristen always does such a nice job of laying things out for everyone and making everyone feel special.  Cards for each of the boys and candy...all set up beautifully
.



My honey loves me so....
She knows I love Snickers!
Of course, she does too...so she bought the giant one that has to big pieces in it so that I could share with her :)



The boys loved getting to open their cards.



No comments:

Search This Blog