Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Ragnar - through leg 2

Well after finishing leg 1, we needed to get rest...so we decided to crash at the ice rink that was housing runners to eat some food and sleep on the concrete floor of the rink.
It was raining and we wanted to crash...so, we did.  We laid on the HARD HARD floor for about an hour and then the fire alarm went off and we were ushered out into the rain!  So, utterly exhausted we drove to the next transition point and got about an hour of sleep and then got up ready for leg 2:

I think Jaden was running around 1am?  Here was his route:
Jaden and his buddies have already been going at each other about their paces and times and such and were certainly getting a little competitive...

Jaden pushed this leg harder than leg 1 and ran a 6:50 pace for the 5 and a half miles and then transitioned it to me:

All I have to say is...it says it was a HARD leg, and I felt like a did pretty well for running around 2am or so.  I had no music, and no GPS tracker on me, but I felt like I had a decent time.  So, we are just going to go with that :)


No comments:

Search This Blog