Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Leadership conference - level up


 

Kristen and I helped 2 breakout sessions at a leadership conference at the church this weekend.

We were asked to talk about influence in parenting and enjoyed spending time working it with the Coopriders.  The discussions were interesting and we are hopeful that God used the discussions to help soon-to-be parents, current parents, grand parents and even folks that just have kids around them.

I think we enjoyed and learned as well.  Kristen and I both loved one of the Coop’s points in our talk that spoke about knowing waiter/waitress’s names as a way of both showing our kids the importance of recognizing people around as as people that God knows and loves as well as making a point to not allowing people to blend into the background…just there to help serve us.

I imagine we will make a point of working on that ourselves.

I hope others took away things that will help them too.

No comments:

Search This Blog