Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

The family went into Boston for Memorial Day. We went to Faneiul Hall and walked along the marketplace to see the shops, the people and just enjoy a sunny day. We saw a fantastic trio of street performers do their act for about a half an hour...the boys enjoyed it so much that they came to me afterwards with hands outstretched so that they could pay them :) I know that Kristen got at least a picture or two of them prior to their next performance for posterity's sake.

Overall, the day had me very worn out from carrying children on my shoulders around town and the fact that my allergies hit me pretty hard as well...so, I was down for the count yesterday until Kristen got me some allergy meds and I got some rest.

Kristen also had her first class last night, which she said went well. But, that made for a busy evening as Jaden had a baseball game as well.

No comments:

Search This Blog