Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jedi Names

The boys are huge into Star Wars right now. So, I went online to find automated Jedi name creation programs so that I could create for them distinctive Jedi names so that they wouldn't constantly fight over who gets to be Obi Wan Kenobi...I could hope anyway...
So, I didn't completely like what they came up with, so I made a few tweaks on my own...but, I did make names for the whole family:
Jaden = Jam-Ja Moblu
Jacob = Dav-Ja Mogre
Jude = Mic-Ju Mored
Kristen = Kri-Ju Mohar
Jason = Jas-Bo Mocol
I kept them all similar enough since we are a family, but changed things around so that they weren't too similar either :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's funny. Dave and Josh are pretty into Star Wars, too. Dave always gets to be Obi Wan though because Josh prefers Anakin for some reason...wonder what that says about him. :)

Search This Blog