Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sick Week

I don't get sick very often...ans usually if I feel under the weather, I huddle up under the covers for a day, sweat it out and I am ready to go again. This week has been several deviations from the norm. It started on Monday when I felt flu-like symptoms come on me during the previous night. So, I was down on Monday and did my rest thing for the most part and I figured Tuesday I would be good to go. Well, Tuesday came and I didn't feel too badly but not completely back...so, I wsa down another day. During the course of Tuesday though, I started feeling itchy and by Tuesday evening I was broken out in hives. They weren't gone on Wednesday, so Kristen forced me into the Doctor's office and they decided to do bloodwork...I haven't heard back yet, but I still have the hives today and the Benadryl seems to be making me very tired....anyway...that is just my story this week.
Jacob hasn't been in school this week due to illness.
Jaden hasn't been in school this week and had to get x-rays and bloodwork done as well.
And Jude has a runny nose and cough too.
Kristen has been relatively healthy during this buot and we need her to stay that way so that someone can take care of the rest of us :)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

What's wrong with Jaden? What does he need x-rays for?

Unknown said...

Sorry you guys are sick. Take care. I hope you are all feeling better soon.

Search This Blog