Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3 weeks

That is about how much time has passed since my last post. I am going to post a few things this week to catch up, but...I have been going through a phase again of trying to figure out what I want to ultimately post about. What do I find interest in writing to maintain the blog and to keep up with my family...maybe it has been just a mental block, maybe just being tired from the sicknesses that worked its way through the family...not really sure. I just know that it made it feel like more work than I wanted it to be to post.
So, stay tuned I guess and we will see if anything comes of my deliberations over the next couple weeks :)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I enjoy getting your updates about what you and your family are up to

Brian said...

I can certainly appreciate that it has to be enjoyable. We'll stay in touch one way or the other!

Search This Blog