Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and I enjoyed the many calls, emails and messages that I received from everyone. It was a good day!
I have decided that birthdays are great reasons to celebrate and we need to seek out and truly enjoy those things that can be celebrated. I know I spent too many years thinking...it's not a big deal...and it's true. You can make it into 'no big deal', but then does everything turn into 'no big deal'? I want to have things in my life that are a big deal and that I get excited about...otherwise the days will be pretty long and boring.
So, here was to another year, my incredible family and the many, many reasons to celebrate making it through another trip around the sun! See my next post that will show the cards I got from my family and the gifts :)

No comments:

Search This Blog