Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday morning men's breakfast - Colorado edition

I delighted in being able to attend an early morning get together of brothers in Christ with my brother-in-law John earlier today.  To Nate, Rob, Jacob and John I say a personal thank you for allowing me to join you and to learn from you as you worked through Genesis together.  I find it encouraging to see men get together, share, pray and hold each other up to live the life we are called to live....and I got a great example of that this morning in this group.  I was also incredibly blessed to be prayed for by the group as well.  I pray that you all will hold together with strength and discipline and that in won't be too long before I can join you all again.

To our reading this morning, may God grant each of you the ability to hold fast in troubled times as Joseph did, to have leadership skills beyond those shown in both Pharaoh and Joseph during the times leading up to and through the drought, and to have the ability to put God first as Joseph did right away as he spoke to Pharaoh.  Each of us knows that it is not by our own strength, but by His and may we rely and trust in that always.

No comments:

Search This Blog