Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Jacob's letter to Santa - 2010

This is Jacob's letter to Santa this year...for those that can't read 5-6 year old writing....I will try to translate.  Also, I probably won't be able to translate it by next year...so, for my own sake moving forward :)


Dear Santa Claus! (boy he is excited, isn't he?)
I would like a DS! (Meaning Nintendo DS system)
and a PSP! (PlayStation Portable?/Personal?) (Seeing a theme?)
and an X-Box! (Still incredibly excited....!  I suppose I would be too if I was going to get all this stuff)
A Big Nerf Gun! (amazing how much this list is exactly what we have been hearing from Jaden for the last week+...he so much wants to be like his big brother)
And a Star Wars Lego set too!
A PillowPet. (this is the only thing that was Jacob's only...and it is the only one that didn't get the exclamation point?  How does that work?)
I tried to be my best this year. (Love how this skips a bit because he did not leave enough space to write his name.)
Love, Jacob (it wouldn't be Jacob's letter without something being backward!)

No comments:

Search This Blog