Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Perspective....

So, I was thinking as I have been posting updates on my reading lately that over the last few years it has seemed I have been in the neighborhood of 20+ books per year that I have been reading (24 in '08, 20 in '09, 18 YTD '10).
It is not as many as I would like...but it is what I have been doing.  With that being the case, I looked at my shelves today...my to-read piles...I have 3+years of books sitting here!  All stuff that I want to read and wish I had finished yesterday.
Goodness.
And, of course, the biggest issue is that I will continue to see stuff I want to read at a faster rate than what I am actually reading and it is only going to go up from there.

This is basically me just whining...but, it also shows me that despite my best intentions at the beginning of each of the last few years....what I have actually done, reading wise, has not really changed too much.

No comments:

Search This Blog