Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Watch what you say

So Joy suggested yesterday morning that I stream Jaden's basketball game over the web so that they could watch it. I used www.qik.com to do it, though my phone was not one of the options on the website. So, I kept downloading versions until one worked....kind of...and I was able to start streaming. Well, what I didn't realizes was that it captures audio as well as the video...so, throughout the time I am streaming, I am talking with a friend, yelling encouragement and so on...
Well, I had set up Kristen's computer to watch as well...and she was, when I happened to comment to my friend that Kristen had been taking a nap right before I left for basketball.
Immediately I get a phone call and Kristen says..."Excuse me? Why are you talking about my napping?"!
Yikes!
Totally started laughing, though the guys around me said I should turn it off...making sure nothing else was capture for posterity :)
I was busted, but it was a minor infraction. You really should know technology before you use it...

No comments:

Search This Blog