Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July vacation day 3

So, yesterday was a toss up day...we were not exactly sure how it was going to turn out because of the work calls I had to be on to start the day and the fact that I had a ministry meeting scheduled in the evening.  I was up until about 2am finishing the work stuff...so I wasn't really sure if I would have the energy to do anything either....  
Me the night before..... :)

Luckily, I got through the calls, (the boys and mom were also busy during this time washing the cars!...Thanks boys for my shiny, clean car!) still had energy and we decided to go back to the YMCA for family swim time.  We had a good time, even though the water was cold and the pool was packed.  Kristen even got in the water for awhile so that I could work with both boys on their swimming.  She ditched us a short time later for the hot-tub that resides right next to the pool....but at least she came in for awhile.


Post swimming, we went home and had dinner but then decided to head out to the local beach for some more time in the water.  The weather was too perfect not to be out and we figured it would be a fun memory for the week.







Well, the memory for the day may end up being me having to splash into the water to grab Jude who was trying to drown himself...so not exactly the memory we were expecting....but everyone was safe at the end of the day, tired and had enjoyed themselves...so a good vacation day nonetheless.

No comments:

Search This Blog