Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year's Letter

from http://www.hdwallpaperstop.com/clock-creative-wallpapers/

A gauntlet was thrown down by a friend regarding "upping our game" for our letter and I took that challenge and had one small bit of inspiration and off I went, thinking..."No problem.  This is going to be fun and so neat."  Yes, in my head I thought I was neat...different post entirely.  Anyway, to say this simply.  Creating the song lyrics and a video were WAY more time consuming and WAY more difficult than I really was expecting and at some point...now...I had to cut my losses and admit defeat.

So, everyone is getting the letter, as planned (a CD cover/insert) and it still directs them to this page...

This is the partial video...it really wasn't good (maybe it was bad enough to be good?...but, know that an awful lot of effort went into creating it for your enjoyment and I got lost in the messy middle of the project.

We do love you all and wish you a Happy New Year and we will resume our normally scheduled (which means late) Christmas / New Year's letter next year.  (Yes, I am planning on the fact that it will be late ;) )



No comments:

Search This Blog