Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Goals for 2009

Are you planning for your goals for 2009? I know that it hit me that in about a week's time, the calendar will roll over to a new year and I have to take stock in what I have accomplished in 2008 and what I want to accomplish in 2009.
I had to do this for work and I always struggle with it. It is frustrating to have to work through some things in that capacity...but it also makes me think about what I spend my time on and how I will ultimately justify it to myself and my company....
I have to have that same accountability with my life, my family and my faith.
Am I any closer to some of my goals?
What things do I need to start doing?
What things do I need to stop doing?
Being honest with myself, and really doing this exercise will hopefully make things clearer for the upcoming year. It is way to easy to just keep going and getting through each day without doing this...but then another year will be gone and I may not have any good responses to these questions.

No comments:

Search This Blog