Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday and snow

Either I or Kristen will post some pictures from the current snow storm we are having...it is a pretty good one...schools closed down around the state (not ours), people without power, looting in the abandoned homes...amazing stuff.

Luckily, we were able to make it to church and back today despite the conditions and then enjoyed an afternoon at home. Kristen worked on getting our Christmas letters out...she is almost there:) and I was able to finish a book The Marketing of Evil by David Kupelian.

I am doing two sessions at my church on the book and needed to finish it up so that I can write up my talk as soon as possible. I know that the 3 weeks I have to get it done will go by VERY quickly.

Overall, a nice day at home.

No comments:

Search This Blog