Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Great quote to think on...

I have added it to my great quotes list on the side but wanted to share it in a post as well...
"There can be true faith without perfect knowledge; but true faith must be ready to act on the basis of the knowledge that it has." John P. Milton - God's Covenant of Blessing
I think that sums up so many truths about how we want things to be and how they actually are. I would love to have 100% of the information, 100% of the time...but that is not, nor will it ever be reality. Whether in business, life or anything else, we will have to act on circumstances based on the information we have. In certain cases, that will mean we make bad choices...I think that is a given...however, God has given us enough information to act on trusting that He is real and should be feared and trusted...so, while it may not be 100% of what I would like to have...the question is everyday...will I act upon it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Up awfully early! Happy New Year!

Search This Blog