Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bethel - Final Exam

So, I have talked a bit about my class on Wednesday nights and we had out final exam a week ago on Wednesday. I spent about 2 hours at the class working on part 1 and 2. I finished part one in about 5 minutes, and then spent 2 hours on part 2 and only got partially through that section.

Why did part 2 take so long? Well, the question was essentially..."write up the story of the Old Testament in your own words"
We had 20 pictures that we used as aides to our studies that gave us markers to help remember, but it is obviously a big task to write up that much information. I brought it home, and on the honor system, had to finish up, which I did a couple nights ago...after about another hour+ of writing.

Now, on to part 3...and that is to essentially write up a commentary and expound on the ninth chapter of Nehemiah. I have until the 28th to turn that in...

And, of course, we have 3 books to read over the summer, write a paper about each and to read some of the books that were written during the period of time between the OT and the NT for an understanding and context of the NT and the period of time between.

This has definitely been a class where you can get a whole lot out of it if you choose to :)

No comments:

Search This Blog