Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Back

First off...yes, I have not been blogging lately.
Guilty.

I am thinking I will get started again here over the next week or so...I have a number of videos that I have been working on, I am finishing up several books which have some interesting things in them and I am finally about done with my class for this year as soon as I have finished up my take home portion of our final...which should make me feel like I have time and energy to get to this page.

So, I will get back to blogging on a regularly scheduled kind of rate :)

One thing I have been thinking about is this though...and I would love anyone's input...
Should I break out my blog into two different blogs...one that is really about life and family and one that is more about the thoughts I have around the books I am reading and sermons, the bible, etc?

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I think that is a great idea, I think I am going to try to get started on my blog again too just to keep up :)

Search This Blog