Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Status on my goals this year...

This is a little sobering unfortunately...which kind of makes me think that I need to "rethink" how I lay these out and how I make sure I spend the cycles and time to accomplish them during the year...

1. Last year I read 24 books (12 Fiction, 12 Non-fiction).
- I have read 14 (13 that I have posted to my site so far...). That puts me on pace to only get to about 19 at the end of the year...ouch. I had a poor summer of trying to get through a couple of books for my bible class and I didn't do so well. I imagine I will do better than 19, but I don't know that I will get my goal...

2. Kristen and I will have at least 6 date nights this year.
- I think we are doing OK on this...though I haven't done a great job of keeping track. We have had either 3 or 4 so far...so, pretty close to on track.

3. We will make 6 local trips to new places this year.
- I don't even know how I have done on this one. I definitely do not think we have made the 6 trips and I am not even sure if we have made it halfway...

4. I will complete the Old Testament Bethel class in 2009.
- Completed

5. I will complete the p90X program in 2009.
- completed, though not as strongly as I would have liked...

6. Learn one cool magic trick for the boys
- not done...yet

7. Clean, organize and paint my office
- By doing the addition, this one is going to get done in spite of my lack of effort. By moving the office over to its new location here in a couple months, I will have a clean and newly painted office. Can't really call this one a success :)

8. I will create a feature presentation logo for all "Moffitt" movies we make moving forward.
- In process...haven't really created something that I like yet.

9. To do 40 hours of community service
- Miserable failure.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You are talking like the year is over already, it is only September, plenty of time to get more of your goals done!!

Search This Blog