Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another book

Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality by Donald Miller


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
An enjoyable read and I do think that Miller writes well. The story is about his life and his changing perspective on his walk with God. I think that many people could probably identify with some of the feelings that Miller discusses, some of the quandaries he faces and some of the issues non-Christians face as well with those who are believers. I think it is a great read for those that are in similar positions as he was or those that engage with college-age people who would tend to be having the thoughts and discussions that he goes through in the book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Search This Blog