Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Jude's Super Bowl Day

No, this is not an ad for Lego...though I am sure this post couldn't be any worse than most of the commercials that did air this year for the Super Bowl yesterday...but instead, just a quick post to remind myself of how amazing Jude is.  

Maybe my expectations aren't high enough, but based on the behavior we deal with so often right now, it is not a surprise to me where my expectations are...

Of course, it is in those moments that something comes along and surprises us right....Jude was not interested in playing with his brothers today (even though we had 50 degree weather outside in February).  Jude was not interested in watching the Super Bowl when it did come on....no, he decides to build this police van (which was one of his birthday presents this year) and he does it...on his own.  I really thought it would have to be a daddy/son project...or at least have one of his brothers do a large portion of the project for him...

He did an amazing job.  

Oh if the behavior could only improve and surprise me as much too.

No comments:

Search This Blog