Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Shoulder Injury


Last Friday I injured my shoulder in a soccer game.  Yes, the third injury so far in soccer...beginning to wonder if I shouldn't play.

I got knocked off my feet and fell on the shoulder and it hurt even with just running when I tried to shake it off...so, Saturday morning I went to the ER and they took a quick look.  "Mild AC Joint Separation" was what they said...and I am supposed to keep my arm in a sling to give it rest and use ibuprofen and ice regularly.

I am hoping I am not down long as the bigger issue is that my workouts are not happening right now which is very frustrating since I am in that transformation contest and felt I was doing fairly well...but...there isn't much to be done about that for now...so, pray for quick healing and no lingering issues.

No comments:

Search This Blog