Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Iron Sharpens Iron

I am excited that this upcoming weekend I will be going to a men's conference (Saturday only...yes I am aware that it is Mother's Day on Sunday) in a town just north of us. It has already sold out and I know several men that will be attending as well. I have never been to one of these men's conferences and I will be interested to see what I can learn, how I can engage with some of the other men, and whether or not I will be completely intimidated by the fact that there will be thousands of men in attendance...I mean, with that many people will I be more free to relax and enjoy due to the relative anonymity, or will I be more unlikely to enjoy due to the enormity of the experience? I imagine I won't have a problem there, but it will be an interesting experience. Pray that God will use me and the other men through the process to learn something, reach someone, or just to help us be encouraged by being there.

No comments:

Search This Blog