Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Quote

From pastor to pastor to me, originally from Jerry Falwell...
"You do not measure the strength of a man by his education, wealth or power but by what it takes to discourage him."
I know that at times I have been discouraged by the littlest things...other times, I have been quite the bulldog. What is different in me that allows that to happen? Is it the conviction of the particular thing I am after? Is it a view into the opposition I face? If it is something I am spending time on, then hopefully it is worthwhile. And if it worthwhile, then I should be steadfast and endure.
Joshua 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

No comments:

Search This Blog