Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

8th Anniversary - 7/22

Yes...I am a day late posting this. That probably won't surprise anyone.

I just want to say that I love my wife. 8 years has gone so quickly!
I am lucky to have you. You are an amazing mother and a fantastic friend. You have patience that I strive for, a positive outlook that I admire and a faith that is beautiful. I know with kids that many things take a back seat and that means that more often than not, we are not going out and spending time together as we should, but, if you could see through my eyes you would never doubt where you stand in my heart or how beautiful you truly are. Happy Anniversary my love and I look forward to celebrating the day with you very soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can hardly believe it has been 8 years. When I think back I can see us celebrating your wedding as if it were yesterday. Congratulations to you both. I love you and am proud of the couple you have become.

Search This Blog