Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

We were at a picnic today at a friends house. The boys played baseball, ate cake, ran around like crazy and even managed to work together on a tandem swing. They had been at the library earlier in the day and brought home books and movies. They watched one of the movies when they got home and off to bed so that we can make church in the morning. Not sure if we are having bible study or not, but I am anticipating it...so, I had to finish my study and notes for leading that tomorrow. I am also keeping up with my schedule for reading the New Testament in 90 days, finishing up The Shack and planning my talk for the two weeks at my men's breakfast that will happen in a little less than 2 weeks from now. It has definately been a busy weekend.

No comments:

Search This Blog