Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Bethel Class

Just some thoughts from my first night.
- About 2 hours and lots of handouts. Kate, the teacher, said that handouts are equal to love...and she loved us a bunch.
- Only 7 people are taking the class, but, when you are committing to something that will take 2 years to complete...I guess that doesn't surprise me.
- One of the comments made this evening was "Biblical literacy of the average person who is a Christian is that of what a 11 year old knows and understands of the secular world." Not sue exactly how you measure that, but it doesn't sound terribly off either. Definitely makes you think.
- I have 25 Chapters in Genesis to get through this week!
- I have 7 tests, oral reports, 29 assignments to go until summer break...that'll shock the system...

No comments:

Search This Blog