Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

President-Elect

Just a quick comment on the President-Elect. Whether you were for him or against him, you have to appreciate certain things he has done during his campaign and now during the transition period. I just came upon Obama's transition site...
www.change.gov
The amazing thing to me is the way he is leveraging technology and the communications tools that are now available to make people feel closer to him and to communicate his message. Within the site is a blog that includes a YouTube video address that he has committed to doing every week now and while he is in office. Here is the link:
http://www.change.gov/newsroom/blog/
I imagine that this type of communication and leveraging of websites, blogs, social networking sites and such will be in stark contrast to everything before now. Will it result in him being a good President? I don't know, but I do think it will be a very different presidency.

No comments:

Search This Blog