Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bethel Class

So Wednesday starts my 2 year class at our church on in-depth Bible training. The website for Bethel training says:
'This unique format uses the Bible as textbook, with the basic concept of an overview that ties Old Testament concepts to New Testament themes. It is in-depth Bible study that gives the Scriptures relevancy and equips students for mission and ministry, as they are able to apply the Word to their daily lives.'
I am excited to get started and to have a schedule that I need to work through to get all the work done. We will get all the way through the Bible in the 2 years, meeting 3 out of every 5 weeks during the 2 years. It will be interesting!

1 comment:

Kristen Moffitt said...

It will be a long night if you add in the travel from home...inside joke.... I am so happy for you honey-I think this will be great for you and all of us!

Search This Blog