Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Passion

I haven't been writing much lately...a few different reasons for that...but, one of the things that has crossed my mind is about passion. What do you have passion for? There are sooooo many sites and blogs and books and channels of stuff that are all associated with the passions of these peoples lives. They breathe this stuff. They could talk all day about it and start again the next day without skipping a beat. What are you passionate like that about?
I have done 200+ posts already on this blog...that is pretty cool, but...am I going to run out of things to say? What am I passionate enough about that I will continue to post on this site for? It is an interesting question...because there are other things to spend my time doing (I find this out each time I miss posting for several days at a time...). I have a feeling that as I get back into some of my books, I will have plenty to post about, and the fact that I am starting a 2 year class going in depth through the Bible will also provide tons of material....and there is my family, whom I love to post about :)
I suppose you are all in for many posts to come :)

No comments:

Search This Blog