Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Apple Picking

We went apple picking this weekend in what was BEAUTIFUL weather. There were tons of people out with the same idea, so traffic was terrible, however, once we were there, we had a great time. I did get a couple of goods pictures too, which is always nice.

Look at the amazing color changes right now!

















This is a nice looking group of folks hanging out in the pumpkin patch right before we left...

















Even Jude got into the act in the orchard! He now LOVES apples. We start it for him and he goes to town on the juice. It was awesome.


















Overall, I think we had a pretty good day. Jacob seemed pretty happy :)


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, the colors are so amazing out there! I remember once when we lived in New York I almost drove off the road because I couldn't believe that leaves turned those colors. Your pictures came out fantastic, but I know that they still probably didn't do the leaves justice.

Janelle said...

You are so lucky! I wanted to take Baileigh apple picking this year but all the apple orchards here lost their trees to a frost in April. :( We did get up to the mountains to see the colors change though. :)

Search This Blog