Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hand Me Another Brick

Hand Me Another Brick Hand Me Another Brick by Charles R. Swindoll


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book took me quite some time to get through. It is a deep dive into the book of Nehemiah through the lens of leadership. It discusses the qualities and perspectives that can enable you to be a better leader by reviewing each of the actions, inactions, reactions, prayers and petitions that Nehemiah made. There is a lot of stuff here.

I know for me, after reading this, it is more about how to apply some of these principles into my life. For that though, the particular copy I had included a study guide that walks you through both analyzing what you read as well as questions to promote application in your life.

So, while it may be a long read for a book of less than 200 pages, it is worth the time and effort.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Search This Blog