Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Midweek already!

I am going through end of quarter at work. Kristen had school on Tuesday. I worked out Monday night...it is already late Wednesday and I am amazed at how quickly time flies by in a week sometimes. No time to post...or even to think about topics to post about. Haven't been reading as much (though I am halfway through an interesting read called The Marketing of Evil) and even feel like the hours at work haven't been as productive as I would like...Time really has been like sand through my fingers :)
Kristen and I did get to watch a movie together Sunday night called The Great Debaters. I thought it was a good movie. Kristen asked me if I was on the debate team in school...I am not sure if that was supposed to be a complement or a jab :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have that movie from Netflix but haven't watched yet. Glad to hear it was good.

Search This Blog