Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Camera

Not sure if you have noticed the pictures I have been posting lately are a little better resolution that those of the past. That is because I have a new camera! It is very exciting. I bought a Fuji FinePix S1000 and have been enjoying it since it arrived. (I actually bought this via the TV Home Shopping Network...a first for me). It has 10mp resolution camera that also has a 12x optical zoom. So, I have been spending a bunch of time zooming in for close ups :)
Of course, the camera looks like an SLR, so it is a bit bigger than most of the little cameras that are on the market today, but...that is exactly why it is my camera. Why you ask? Well, Kristen does not like it at all :) She wants one of the skinny ones that she can throw in her purse and lose in there along with the keys. So, now instead of one new camera we will have two. Once we have decided which camera to pick up for her, I will blog about that one as well.
Anybody have a particular skinny camera that they think would be the best choice?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a Sony Cybershot that I really love. I have three different friends who all have a Canon Powershot which they love and it's REALLY small. Of course the smaller ones don't have as much optical zoom, but that's what your other one is for, right?

Janelle said...

Yeah Sonys DSC -T300 is really nice, 10.1 MP and 5x Zoom, really small too

Search This Blog