Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

QIK is cool

I was pretty impressed that by using this site (http://qik.com), and my sister Janelle graciously using her phone, both Kristen and I were able to see my sister Joy's session at David's Bridal in Colorado Springs as she tried on her dresses for her upcoming wedding. Though the time delay was a little difficult to get used to, just being able to share in that memory with my family was really unexpected. So, thanks to the family for putting up with us being 2,000 miles away and interjecting ourselves...and for dealing with the camera and constant phone discussion. We really appreciated it!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That was awesome! Next time I will remember the drain on the battery though and be prepared! Thanks for finding that, it was really cool.

Sarah said...

Wow that is a really awesome site. And Joy is getting married?? I had no idea! Does she have an email address? Could you email it to me if she does, please?

Search This Blog