Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ephraim Hills 90210

As promised, here is the video I ended up making for my class...

"Homework project for a Bethel class at church. This is a partially fictional, partially accurate retelling of Judges Chapter 4 and 5. I got the family to participate as the actors. The sound is a bit off, and of course, I borrowed some material from the History Channel, 90210, etc...you might notice a change in production quality at those points :) With our bad acting, it is almost like the real 90210 :)
Credit to 90210, History Channel and the Bible for source material used in this video. "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't get it to play on the blog but I went to U tube and played it. How awesome. Tell everyone they did a great job. Your teacher should be very impressed with what you did. Very creative. All the things a great movie has, the beautiful woman, handsome man, violence and a happy ending. Tell the boys they did a great job.

Search This Blog