Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Some Great Questions...

From the book I just finished, "I became a Christian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"
1. Do I often find myself in dangerous places? - Jesus led his followers into dangerous places.
2. Are sinful people drawn to me, or are they put off by my so-called righteousness?
3. Are people's lives changed by knowing me? - When people were in contact with Jesus and his followers...their lives were drastically changed.
4. Do I have sinful habits that I can't seem to shake?
5. Do I read the Bible and pray because I can't wait to spend time with God or because it's what I'm supposed to do?
6. Am I living my life in a Christian bubble?
7. Do I serve because I get to, or because I have to?

These are some awesome questions to keep in mind...how would you answer them?

No comments:

Search This Blog