Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Month to Live - a current read

If you only had a month to live would you make radical changes to your life...or are you already living that life and there would be few adjustments? It is an interesting question and Kristen and I are reading the book together and answering the questions that each day poses to us for the next month.

Like most things, I am certain I will get some knowledge out of the book and more anecdotes and insights that hopefully make me a little bit wiser as I get older...but...how much action will I take is always the question...

It usually isn't a question of wanting it...it is a question of doing it...making the sacrifices to make it happen.

If I only had 30 days left to live, what would I be doing?

What would you be doing?

No comments:

Search This Blog