Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Working on a video

The class I take on Wednesday nights can keep me busy, if I do the work and keep up...That being said, I decided to add a little twist to it this week. We were required to do some homework on the various judges from the book of Judges in the Bible. We drew randomly, and I, of course, managed to grab Deborah...the only female judge! So, the homework assignment included an oral report that was to answer a number of questions...most people in the past have done props and costumes...since we are supposed to be that judge. Well, I am NOT going to be Deborah...so, I got my entire family involved and created a video instead that would answer the questions, tell a story, hopefully entertain and most importantly...let my wife play the role of Deborah :)

It is due on Wednesday, so stay tuned for the post in the next couple of days.

PS due to the size of it, I think I will have to post it to YouTube and then embed it...but I have to figure that out first :)

No comments:

Search This Blog