Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boys new clubhouse



I started work on a clubhouse for Jaden and Jacob on Sunday...two weeks ago. I started this post, but didn't want to actually put it up without pictures...so, here we are....still not finished though with all the rain and everything :) Enough snickering from some of you...I can hear it from here!
It is a 4ft x 4ft structure that will have windows and a door. It will not be the best looking thing (and not just cause I am the one building it!) as I am doing it with scrap wood that was left over from the construction, but...the boys are still pretty excited.
So, I have framed the 4 walls and put up some pieces of wood as siding / walls. Hopefully, this weekend I can figure out a roof and have a buddy come over and help me move it out of the garage to a place the boys can play :)



No comments:

Search This Blog