Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Sunday with family

We had a great Easter Sunday and I thought I should write a note and post a few pictures! We went to church again and this time Kristen got to be in service. While I had offered my services for daycare, they had enough helpers and I sat in with Kristen and caught the service again. After that, we headed home, got a bite and the boys played while Kristen and Jude rested for a short bit....then we had Aunt Annette, Uncle Todd, Cordell, Sydney and Piper over...they even brought Abby who is Sydney's friend as a bonus :) We had a great time in the sun for a couple hours, ate some food and went for a walk. They hung out until around 8:15 before heading home. It was a great day of relaxation and fun and we even still got to catch up with several people before it got too late.








No comments:

Search This Blog