Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last Bethel Class

I had my final class tonight for Bethel. For the next 2 weeks, we are taking our final and then we will be done. Hallelujah!
A 2 year trek that had ups and downs. I gained a lot from it, but I also really think I left a lot on the table as well because I didn't spend the time that I should have on the homework. Like most things in life, I got out of it what I put into it.
I have also certainly enjoyed getting to know the 4 other classmates (Pat, Ron, John and Roy) and my teacher (Kate) but we probably lacked a closeness that could have been shared with having spent 2 years together that may just not have come due to our differences or because we didn't really try to develop it, or it just may be me that was slightly on the outside...I don't really know how the rest of them feel about it.
Anyway, I have to really study this week in preparation for week one of our New Testament final next Thursday. I have fallen so far behind in my memory cards that I will have to really work this week if I am going to be prepared, so you can all say a prayer for me on that front.

No comments:

Search This Blog