Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

1st Half of Bethel Final done

Have to post on this....well, because the final is half done of course!
Can't say that I did well...but I did make it through the two sections tonight.
While the test wasn't good, the grading portion was actually enjoyable as we were able to enjoy laughing with one another for our mistakes and it gave an overall sense of peace since none of us did as well as we probably wanted to (it was a bit difficult).
That leaves two sections next week and we will be finished....but I will say this:

When all is said and done on this test, the reality is that we will all be available as teachers for the course and will be able to help each other as we go along. Each of us knows much more than we did to start and I think that is a significant thing to say. Unfortunately, most people haven't read the whole Bible, most people don't really understand the way the Bible is a cohesive whole within the 66 books and very few could probably speak to some of the things that this class has taught us over the last two years...so I will call it a success regardless of my score ( outright or in comparison to my classmates :) )



No comments:

Search This Blog